The Thermophore Custom-Touch Medium/Joint (5" x 16") heat therapy pad is designed for use on small joints such as the knee or elbow; it also works great for neck, jaw, or sinus areas.
Durable, soft fabric construction (no stiff plastic!) is weighted so that it conforms to your shape for better contact with painful areas. The soft flannel construction automatically pulls moisture from the atmosphere; in dry areas, you can easily add more moisture.
The Custom-Touch provides more intense heat than other heating pads; the heat penetrates deeper to provide more pain relief.
Thermophore Custom-Touch™ Features:
- Hand-held switch turns heat on/off
- Moisture-Plus cover lets you adjust moisture levels for personal comfort, even in dry climates
- Durable fabric construction
- Weighted to contour to your painful areas
- Temperatures similar to professional-grade heat therapy
- Easy-Comfort™ switch on generous cord for convenience
Thermophore Custom-Touch™ Specfications:
- Made in the USA
- Maximum Heat: 180°F
- UL 130 Compliant, ETL Certified
- 110/120 volts
- Double-insulated, polarized plug
- Approved by PDAC for highest Medicare reimbursement in the category, under HCPCS E0125 for "Arthritis Pain Management".
* Arthritis or Rheumatism
* Chronic back or neck pain
* Muscle spasms
* Sports injuries (after the acute phase)
* Strained muscles or ligament