* Arthritis or Rheumatism
* Chronic back or neck pain
* Muscle spasms
* Sports injuries (after the acute phase)
* Strained muscles or ligament
Danger: Carefully examine before each use. Discard unit if shows signs of deterioration. Follow instructions packed with unit. Do not use on infants, persons with poor circulation or insensitive skin. Persons with diabetes should be especially careful applying heat. Check skin frequently to avoid burns. Temperature is sufficiently intense to cause burns. Use no pins. Do not wet.
To be comfortable, place a pillow under your ankles. If your chest is slightly hunched you may be more comfortable with a pillow under it. If you are sway backed you may prefer a pillow under your stomach. Press the pre-set control and relax for a 20-minute therapy cycle.
* New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments
* Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
* Produces intense moist heat without adding water
* Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
* Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most<
Fleece Blend Flannel Cover
100% Cotton Cloth
Up to 180° Fahrenheit (Unit only has one temperature setting).
110 Volts; 150 Watts - 60 HZ A.C. - Cord is 6' in length